Friday, June 11, 2010

Excuses

Lately I've been thinking about excuses. Like - why the heck has it taken so long for me to do another post? The truth is....I don't have an answer to that; just excuses:
Life gets busy...
I can't think of anything someone would want to read...
Someone stole my idea, now I have to come up with another one...
I have a great idea but don't know how to put it in words...
what do you want from me, I'm just one man?!...
My muse is on vacation...
I'm on vacation...
You can't rush creativity...

.
.
How about telling the truth? Well, maybe it'll fly.. Here goes. I just didn't get to it. I promise to try harder next time..................Later

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad your out of excuses. You are still our great thinker! You can't rush greatness!
    Lesley Hemphill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if greatness is not be rushed, I must be on the brink of extreme greatness! Its great to hear from you, thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete